Friday, December 7, 2012

Cherry Parsons

I have always enjoyed craft, art and creativity but my work was totally untutored until my children reached their teens. I then studied at Northbrook College, Horsham, for 3 years, dipping into glass, ceramics and painting. I loved it all! I have sold a few seascapes and commissioned work, as well as displayed work in a local café. I have painted murals for several clients, some in a local historic manor house.

Portraiture has long been a subject I wanted to tackle and, although my natural style tends toward realism, Ros has helped to unlock a whole new approach which is more spontaneous and liberating. I go home exhausted and exhilarated from each class and working with all the other talented people in the group is an inspiration. 



Exhibiting:                                            

Paintings of my two grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment