Friday, December 7, 2012

Zita Gubb

I really liked art at scool but felt I lacked imagination and never took it any further...

During my adult life I have always enjoyed making things and have drawn from time to time but apart from attending an evening watercolour class painting flowers many years ago, I had not really painted before. Three years ago I saw an advert for Ros's art class in the local paper and thought I would give it a go. The class is really friendly and Ros is an amazing teacher. She always seems able to show me how to convert my mistakes into 'happy accidents' and make my attempt at art look ok.


I attend the class on Wednesday and the two hours just fly by. I love the countryside and enjoy painting landscapes the best, although I like to experiment too. Art is a great way to relax.



No comments:

Post a Comment